I’m the author of DigitalGasm and Just SEO Things. I’m an MBA (E-Business) Graduate with 4+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing from Chennai, India. I have worked in startups and scratch companies which helped me to explore most of the aspects of Digital Marketing. I’m a full time employee at an Multi National Retail Services , I have Organization taking care of all the Digital marketing activities on both B2B and B2C aspects.
- Search Engine Optimization (On Page & Off Page), Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Twitter, and YouTube and been exploring the snapchat, Tik tok ads and Reddit).
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads & Bing Ads)
- Drip and point based Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing. (Content means not only articles but also with some videos and images)
- I create scalable Digital Marketing Strategies that would help the business to increase the conversion and brand awareness among targeted audience.
- Platforms: WordPress, WooCommerce, Joomla, Shopify & CS-Cart.
- Exposure to all the areas around Digital Marketing (Traditional Marketing, WordPress development, Html & CSS, Adobe creative tools and more)
And certifications like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Advertiser and some more. I’m passionate about food and technology other than Online Marketing. In the journey to explore the unexplored drawbacks. There will be some drawbacks in every website but I try to discover the most lethal one. (I love the word lethal 😂)
How it is to be a Digital Marketer in India?
IMO: Being a Digital Marketer or SEO expert in India is pretty hard than any other countries in the World. I’m not taking the terms of client handling, not much value by clinets, blah blah blah. But I’m considering the real fact, The behaviour of the audience is totally different from the other countries, audience behaviour changes according to their country and region. But it’s totally different when it comes to India. And being a multi lingual country makes it more difficult to reach wider range of audience with one language.
But where there is a problem there comes the opporunity. You can target audience specifically by writing different language copies to target specific set of audiences. Being in Multilingual country paved way for bloggers and content creators to show their talent in own mother tongue thus resulted in increasing influencers throughout industries. Being a digital marketer is not only about creating and promoting the content but also could be able to measure the effectiveness of the strategy.
And thanks to smartphone manufacturers and telecom service providers for making internet and devices more affordable which made India the second most country in internet usage. And the “Digital India” campaign from the Government of India makes it more helpful.
About the Blog:
This blog is all about Digital Marketing hacks, tricks and solutions that I love to share and might work as a reference for me. I know there are plenty of blogs out there. But this blog covers the strategies when you are tight with the budget basically for those who are getting started no budget for SEO or Online Marketing.
My recent addiction is towards SEO Memes, most of the content strategist has the room for memes in their marketing plan. But I have created a social media channel just dedicated for the Digital Marketers that would cover fun and facts about SEO and Digital Marketing.
If you are Online Marketer/SEO expert or Digital Marketer, Check out the page:
Targeted audience is everything but the targeted audience is not everyone.